Choose The Right Plan For You
- Intel Xeon E-2224 4.6GHz Turbo CPU
- 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
- 2X1 TB SSD Storage
- 6TB Transfer
- Root Level Access
- Free 1 TB Backup Drive
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Imunify360 Security Suite
- Free CloudLinux OS
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Money-Back Guarantee
*The promotional price shows the term with the best pricing and changes depending on plan. View all plans to see additional term options. The plan will renew at the regular rate at the end of the introductory term.
Blazing Fast cPanel Hosting
Need an Alternative to cPanel?
While most of our products come with a cPanel license, there are alternative options, as well as complimentatry solutions, which you may want to consider.
Experience The A2 Difference
Up To 20X
That means better SEO rankings, lower bounce rates & higher conversion rates!
Our friendly and knowledgeable support team is available 24/7/365 to help!
Our team can move your site to A2 Hosting for free in most cases!
Give our high speed hosting service a try completely risk-free!
A2 Hosting is the host you can depend on with ultra-reliable servers!
Tiene el equilibrio perfecto: asequible de precio, excelente velocidad, estabilidad, seguridad y soporte + soporte especializado para WordPress y lo que mas me gusta es que tienen actualizado su software php, mysql, mariabd, etc, etc”
a2Hosting is great host . One and More Feature It’s exactly what I want. Customer Support is good
I’ve been with A2Hosting for over 7 years now. Always happy with the level of support, helpful and quick answers/solutions.
A2 support has always responded to my requests for assistance with specific instructions or with solutions that I could not do on my own. Our decision to bring our business to As hosting was the best deciision we have made
I had an issue signing in to my cPanel after updating to a VPS server. But they were patient with me and provided and excellent support! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
I did not know that I could manage the VPS from the A2 site (stupid me). Moreover, with the host-based VNC client I was able to edit my firewall and eliminate a problem.
Frequently Asked cPanel Questions
Have questions about cPanel Hosting? If you have more remember our friendly and knowledgeable 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to help via live chat, phone or email
cPanel hosting empowers a website’s owner with a wide variety of options and a high level of control, all with an easy to use and approachable graphical interface. If you’re a web developer looking for a deeper level of information and control than simple content management systems or website templates, cPanel web hosting is an excellent option for you to consider.
cPanel offers access to and control over a site’s attached email accounts (including autoresponders, filtering, email authentications, and spam filters), privacy and security options (including banned IPs, password protection for directories and files, and several other built-in security features), and domain management (including subdomains, parked domains, addon domains, and redirects). cPanel web hosting also offers the user a wide variety of third-party apps – of which there are plenty, considering that cPanel has been consistent, widespread use since 1997.
Easily accessed, modified, and managed files, including a simple and straightforward file browser, and site statistic logging are also built into cPanel. With these highly useful features, you’ll be able to not only control the files you put up for the world to see, but also be able to view the data on the users who work with those files.
Besides the features above, cPanel also gives webmasters control over their data and content via MySQL and PostgreSQL database management. User-created and user-submitted content is often one of the main factors in developing a website that keeps users coming back repeatedly, and direct database management through cPanel is a highly useful feature of our hosting service.
You’ll follow the simple instructions you receive to access your site’s cPanel main page – from there, an easy-to-use search feature and clear, efficient, and pleasant presentation ensure that you’ll find the services you’re looking for as quickly as possible. You can also follow our cPanel Tutorial. If you do ever run into any problems or issues, you can seek help from the massive archive of discussions relating to cPanel online; since it is such a well-established piece of software, your question or issue has almost certainly been encountered before, and you’ll be able to find a fix easily. Of course, you always have access to A2 Hosting’s 24/7/365 support team as well!
Besides this basic functionality, cPanel offers its users access to a large number of third-party apps that can either automate tedious, repetitive processes or expand upon cPanel’s already versatile capabilities. You’ll be able to customize cPanel to offer the services you want to see when managing your website easily this way, ensuring that you can spend the bulk of your time on the website itself rather than back-end features that users will never see.
cPanel hosting is a tried-and-true method of managing a website. Constant use has honed its functionality down to the most powerful tools available while at the same time making the presentation easy to understand and master. cPanel gives you, the webmaster, ultimate control over the content and presentation of your site – you can get your hands dirty in databases themselves, tap into the inner workings of your site, or leave it to more experienced hands via outside apps while at the same time holding on to the final say.
When you work with cPanel, you’re working with a choice – your website becomes and stays yours, enabling you to work with its content and presentation as much or as little as you want. Devote your time where you want to do so, not where you have to. Where other web management software forces you to learn its inner workings in order to be able to perform the simplest of tasks, cPanel’s graphic nature and intuitive presentation ensure that you won’t have to constantly be referring to documentation and message boards to accomplish the tasks you want.
We offer the fastest hosting services at some of the lowest prices available! We are a cPanel host that offers SSD hosting, providing a massive boost to your site’s speed, as well as several available data centers, ensuring that you’re not sending content around the world and back again to reach local users.
A2 Hosting is a cPanel host that combines the strength and versatility of cPanel itself with the blazing fast connection speed, extremely helpful customer service and support, and a broad list of powerful features that those other web hosts in the world can’t provide.
Your A2 Hosting account is loaded with features all designed to make your life easier! Below is a breakdown of just some of the features included with your account!
- File Manager – View and manage all of the files in your cPanel Hosting account. Use the File Manager to upload files, add folders, copy files, move files, upload files, download files, delete files, restore files, rename files and edit files. There is also an HTML editor within the File Manager
Image Management – Gives you the ability to edit and manage all of the images included in your hosting account. You’ll find a number of image tools including:
- Thumbnails – Generate thumbnails within your image directories.
- Image Scaler – Edit the size of the images in your image directories.
- Image File Converter – Update the file type for your images including .jpg image files and .png image files.
- Directory Privacy – The directory privacy feature enhances the security of your hosting account. When enabled, the directory privacy feature users who attempt to access specific directories will be required to enter a username and password.
- Disk Usage – View the amount of disk space that is being used by each of your hosting accounts’ directories.
- Web Disk – A Web Disk account gives you the ability to edit, upload, view and download files on your hosting account.
- FTP Accounts – File Transfer Protocol (FTP) allows you to manage your web hosting account’s files with FTP clients like Filezilla. Create and manage your FTP accounts within cPanel!
- FTP Connections – View who has accessed your account via FTP and stop connections from unwanted users.
- Backup – Download all of your hosting accounts’ files to a zip file. It’s a good idea to download your site from time to time. That way you have a backup in case you make a mistake on your site and need to revert it to a previous version.
- Backup Wizard – Gives you another option to download your site or restore it from previously saved backup files.
- Git Version Control – Do you have multiple users working on your account? Version control allows you to save your site’s files and keep track of any changes that have been made to them.
Easily install the most popular software to your account with a few clicks of your mouse. There’s no need to upload or download files. Softaculous will just walk you through installing the software with a few simple clicks of your mouse. Easily install solutions like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, OpenCart and more to your account. Just some of the options included are:
- Blogs – WordPress, Nucleus, b2evolution and more
- CMS – Joomla, Drupal, MODX, Concrete5 and more
- eCommerce – AbanteCart, PrestaShop, OpenCart, Magento, osCommerce and more
- Project Management – Mantis, eyeOS, Feng Office, phpCollab, Traq and more
- Frameworks – Laravel, CodeIgniter, yii, Booststrap, CakePHP and more
Manage all of your account’s databases in cPanel! Here are all of the database features available in cPanel.
- phpMyAdmin – Use PHPMyAdmin to manage your SQL databases including import databases, export databases and update databases.
- MySQL Databases – Create databases, modify databases and search your databases.
- MySQL Database Wizard – The MySQL Database Wizard will walk you through the setup of your databases. Use the wizard to create a database, create database users and adding users to your databases.
- Remote MySQL – Allows you to add a domain name for your visitors to connect to your MySQL databases.
- PostgreSQL Databases – Create and manage PostgreSQL databases.
- PostgreSQL Database Wizard – Use the Wizard to create PostgreSQL databases, setup PostgreSQL database users and add PostgreSQL users.
- phpPGAdmin – Use this tool specifically designed for the management of your PostgreSQL databases.
You can manage all of your domains with the domain features found in your cPanel account.
- Site Publisher – Choose a template and quickly design a site with the built-in WYSIWYG editor. While you can use the Site Publisher to design your permanent site, it’s also a great tool for generating a temporary site. That way you can announce your online presence and your audience can find your contact information. That’s a lot better than a “Coming Soon” or “Under Construction” page.
- Domains – Create new domains, manage your domains and setup email!
- Addon Domains – The perfect way to host additional domains on your account.
- Subdomains – A subdomain allows you to create a new website without using a new domain name. “subdomain.a2hosting.com” is an example of a subdomain. Create new subdomains by selecting the domain you want to use.
- Aliases – A domain alias allows your domain to be viewable from a different domain. For example, a domain alias would allow a2hosting.net to be viewed on a2hosting.com.
- Redirect – A domain redirect permanently moves one domain to another. This is often important for SEO purposes. For example, if you wanted to permanently move a2hosting.net to a2hosting.com, you would use the redirect tool.
- DNS Zone Editor – The Domain Name System (DNS) converts your domain name into IP addresses that can be read by computers. DNS zone files configure your domain name with the correct IP address. Manage your A Record, CNAME Record and MX Record for each of your domains with the DNS Zone Editor.
cPanel is loaded with tools to help you get the most out of the email hosting features included with your A2 Hosting account!
- Barracuda Spam Filtering – At A2 Hosting, you can get enhanced spam filtering via Barracuda. Barracuda will scan each incoming email for potential scams, spam and potentially dangerous messages. Each day you will receive a summary email with the messages that were flagged by the Barracuda filter. You can then view the messages and decide if you want to have those messages delivered.
- Email Accounts – Create email accounts, delete email accounts and check email.
- Forwarders – A forwarder automatically sends an incoming email from one account to another. This is especially helpful if you have multiple email addresses, but only want to check one email box.
- Email Routing – Configure the route of an email message so it’s sent to a server that you specify.
- Autoresponders – Configure automated email responses to incoming messages. This a great way to stay in contact with anyone emailing you when you’re on vacation or away from your computer.
- Mailing Lists – Send a message to a single email address that sends to multiple email addresses.
- Global Email Filters – Filters make it much easier to manage messages you receive for all email accounts on your cPanel account. Some of the available actions include automatically deleting the message, redirecting the email to another address, send to a specific folder and more.
- Email Filters – Setup filters for individual email accounts.
- Email Deliverability – Use this tool to find any issues with your email-related DNS records for each of your domains. The system uses your records to ensures other servers can trust it as the sender.
- Spam Filters – Our Spam Filters uses Apache SpamAssassin. When you turn this tool on, emails with spam scores higher than 5 will have headers updated identifying the message as spam. You can also setup Auto-Delete to automatically delete those emails with high spam scores.
- Encryption – Use cPanel’s encryption feature to prevent your messages from reaching and being viewed by unwanted readers. Encrypted email messages need a key to be able to be read by the message’s recipient.
- BoxTrapper – Requires each person who sends you an email to be on your whitelist before the message is delivered. If the sender is not on your whitelist, they must click a link in a verification message.
- Calendars and Contacts – cPanel uses the CardDAV address book client allows you to share and access contact information on a server. cPanel also uses CalDAV, an internet standard for accessing calendar data on a server.
- Email Disk Usage – Delete old messages on your account to recover additional disk space on your account.
- Remote MX Wizard – Setup the MX records and other services for your email provider. For example, you can use G Suite with your account allowing your email service to be hosted by Google.
Your A2 Hosting cPanel account is loaded with software to help you build your account and maximize its performance.
CloudFlare – CloudFlare is a versatile content delivery network (CDN). When you use CloudFlare, you get access to features like:
- Global Caching – Improve your site’s performance with content caching from over 100 global datacenters. Your site’s static content is stored in a data center hosted close to your visitor, decreasing latency.
- Enhanced Security – CloudFlare helps protect your site against DDoS attacks and other vulnerabilities.
- CDN Statistics – Get insights into CloudFlare’s performance including the number of security vulnerabilities it has protected you against and the amount of bandwidth saved.
- Site Performance – CloudFlare offers a number of tools to help you get the fastest site performance including image optimization and network connection optimizations (meaning third-party tools won’t be able to slow down your site!).
- PHP Pear Packages – Find and install PHP extensions, allowing you to perform PHP tasks.
- Perl Modules – Find and install Perl Modules to help you with your Perl development.
- Optimize Website – Improve your site’s performance by selecting content compression settings.
DropMySute – Sign up for an enhanced account backup solution complete with:
- Daily backups
- Instantly download backups and restore your site on demand
- Database backups
- Search backup files
- Setup Node.js App – A2 Hosting is the leading provider of Node.js Hosting! Use our Node.js tool to create your applications!
- Select PHP Version – At A2 Hosting, you select the version of PHP you want to use! This is just one of the reasons why you won’t find a better PHP Hosting provider anywhere. Choose from PHP v5.6, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 or 8.0. You can also select and de-select the PHP extensions you want to use.
- Setup Python App – Create your Python apps using this tool!
A2 Hosting takes security seriously! In fact, we have our own exclusive Perpetual Security features that are always running on your account. Below is a breakdown of the security features included in cPanel, as a part of our Perpetual Security initiative.
- AutoInstall SSL – Did you buy an SSL Certificate from A2 Hosting? Our AutoInstall SSL feature offers you the quickest and easiest SSL installation. The AutoInstall SSL will generate your Certificate Signing Request (CSR), install your certificate and verify that the install has been completed.
- SSH Access – Secure Socket Shell (SSH) provides secure file transfers and remote logins through your internet connection. Use the SSH Access feature in cPanel to manage your SSH Keys. These keys are used during the authentication process.
- IP Blocker – Designate specific IP addresses that you do not want accessing your site.
- SSL/TLS – Create, view and upload your private keys, Certificate Signing Requests (CSR) and SSL Certificates.
- SSL/TLS Status – View the SSL status for each of your domains.
- Hotlink Protection – Prevents users from direct linking to your site’s files. For example, this would prevent someone from displaying an image from your site on their own site using an <img> tag. This feature ultimately helps you save and maximize your account’s bandwidth.
- Leech Protection – Stops your account’s users from sharing or posting their passwords to your site. Any accounts that have been compromised can be redirected to a URL of your choosing.
- Two-Factor Authentication – An excellent way to prevent unauthorized access to your account. With Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), not only do you need your password to be able to log into your account, but a unique passcode will be generated on the smart device of your choosing when logging in. That passcode will also need to be entered to access your account. That means even if your password is compromised, unauthorized account access will be prevented because the malicious user will not be able to generate and enter a unique passcode from your smart device.