How to order a WHMCS license
This article describes how to order a WHMCS license.
About WHMCS licenses
There are two types of WHMCS licenses available: branded and unbranded. The branded license has WHMCS branding on customer-facing pages. The unbranded license enables you to replace the WHMCS branding with branding for your own business. You must choose the type of license you want when you order.
Ordering the WHMCS license
To order a WHMCS license for your account, follow these steps:
- Contact Support to obtain the URL for ordering WHMCS. In your request, please specify the type of license you want:
- Starter: 250 clients, “Powered by WHMCS” branding.
- Plus: 250 clients, no branding.
- Professional: 1000 clients, no branding.
- Business: Unlimited clients, no branding.
- Log in to the Customer Portal.
If you do not know how to log in to the Customer Portal, please see this article
- Go to the URL you obtained in step 1.
Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
If the coupon code does not apply to any of your subscribed services, or if you have already redeemed this coupon, an error message appears on the Review & Checkout page. You can still complete the order at the regular price, however.
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains the license key and instructions for installing WHMCS.
For more information about WHMCS, please visit http://www.whmcs.com.