A2 Hosting customers can use Attracta's SEO (search engine optimization) service.
If your A2 Hosting account has cPanel access, you can use it to enable Attracta for your web site. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this article
- In the SEO and Marketing Tools section of the cPanel home screen, click SEO Tools.
- Review the terms and conditions, and then click
- Follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
If your A2 Hosting account does not include cPanel access, you can still use Attracta by following these steps:
- Use your web browser to go to https://www.a2hosting.com/promotions/attracta-promo.
- Complete the sign-up form.
- Attracta crawls your site and creates a sitemap.
- When the sitemap is complete, Attracta sends you a confirmation message.
- Add the sitemap link to your site's robots.txt file.
For more information about Attracta, please visit http://www.attracta.com.