Nuestra base de conocimientos sólo está disponible actualmente en inglés. Estamos en el proceso de traducir estas páginas y las publicaremos cuando estén disponibles.
Patchman for resellers
This article discusses additional Patchman options that are available for resellers to help manage customer sites.
The information in this article only applies to reseller hosting accounts. For a general introduction to Patchman features and how to use them, please see this article
Managing customer accounts
As a reseller, you may have numerous customer sites. However, you do not need to log in to each customer cPanel account to check Patchman. Instead, you can view and manage Patchman for all of your customer sites from one convenient dashboard.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel for your primary reseller account.
- In the Advanced section of the cPanel home screen, click Patchman:
The Patchman dashboard appears.
At the top of the page, click the blue arrow icon next to your username:
Patchman displays statistics about vulnerable users and open issues, and a list of all of your customer accounts:
To view detailed information about a specific customer account, click its username. A dashboard for the account appears:
From a customer account dashboard, you can do the following actions:
- To view a list of applications Patchman has detected for the account, click Applications.
- To do a scan immediately of the customer account, click Perform scan.
- If Patchman detects any issues for the account, in the Actions and Bulk actions list boxes you can select several actions such as Patch, Block, and Mark as safe.
For additional information about these and other options, please see this article
- To return to the main reseller dashboard, click the blue arrow icon next to the customer username.
For more information about Patchman, please visit http://patchman.co.
Patchman helps protect your web site from malware and vulnerabilities. Learn more here.
- Patchman for VPS and Dedicated servers
A2 Hosting offers additional options in cPanel to help you manage your sites and help protect them from malware and vulnerabilities.