How to order a Cloud VPS
This article shows how to order a Cloud VPS from A2 Hosting. Cloud VPS packages enable you to fully customize the server environment.
Ordering a Cloud VPS
To order a Cloud VPS from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to http://www.a2hosting.com.
- On the top banner, click CLOUD HOSTING.
, or select the package that you want.
- On the Configure page, select the configuration you want:
- In the Memory list box, select the amount of RAM for the VPS.
- In the CPU Cores list box, select the number of CPU cores for the VPS.
- In the CPU Speed list box, select the CPU core speed for the VPS.
- The High Availability feature is enabled by default and is free for all Cloud VPS accounts.
- In the RAID10 HDD/SSD list box, select the amount and type of disk storage for the VPS.
- In the Zone list box, select the physical location for the VPS.
- In the Template list box, select the operating system template that you want to install on the VPS.
- In the Outbound Data list box, select an amount for data sent by the VPS.
- In the Inbound Data list box, select an amount for data received by the VPS.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click Cloud VPS Hosting articles.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new VPS. In the meantime, you may want to browse the
- Ordering process
Get answers to your questions about the ordering process at A2 Hosting.
- Cloud VPS hosting
These articles provide the information you need to develop and manage your Cloud VPS hosting account.
- Using A2 Hosting Coupons
As a new customer, you can try our services at discounted rates with A2 Hosting Coupons. Learn more here.