How to order a semi-managed Flex Dedicated Server
This article shows how to order a semi-managed Flex Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting. With a semi-managed Flex Dedicated Server, you have complete control over the server configuration, combined with the enhanced security and stability of a dedicated environment.
Ordering a semi-managed Flex Dedicated Server
To order a semi-managed Flex Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to http://www.a2hosting.com.
- On the top banner, click DEDICATED HOSTING, and then click UNMANAGED SERVERS.
, or select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with A2 Hosting, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click Configure page appears.. The
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
- Under Configurable Options, in the Operating System list box, select the operating system that you want installed on the server.
- Under Server Options, select the type of disk storage that you want for the server.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new Flex Dedicated Server.
- Ordering process
Get answers to your questions about the ordering process at A2 Hosting.
- Using A2 Hosting Coupons
As a new customer, you can try our services at discounted rates with A2 Hosting Coupons. Learn more here.