Nuestra base de conocimientos sólo está disponible actualmente en inglés. Estamos en el proceso de traducir estas páginas y las publicaremos cuando estén disponibles.
How to order a semi-managed VPS
This article shows how to order a semi-managed VPS from A2 Hosting. Unlike managed VPS packages, semi-managed VPS packages enable you to fully customize the server environment.
For more information about the differences between semi-managed and managed VPS hosting, please see this article
Ordering a semi-managed VPS
To order a semi-managed VPS from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to http://www.a2hosting.com.
- On the top banner, click VPS HOSTING, and then click UNMANAGED VPS.
, or select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with A2 Hosting, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click .
- On the Configure page, in the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
Select the configuration that you want:
- In the Operating System list box, select the operating system that you want to install on the VPS.
- In the Disk Space list box, select the amount of disk storage for the VPS.
- In the CPU list box, select the number of CPUs for the VPS.
- In the Bandwidth list box, select the monthly data transfer amount for the VPS.
- In the Memory list box, select the amount of RAM for the VPS.
- In the Server Options list box, select the storage type and server location for the VPS.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click VPS Quick Start Guide.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new VPS. In the meantime, you may want to browse the
- Introduction to VPS hosting
What is a VPS (Virtual Private Server)? Why would I want one? Learn about A2 Hosting VPS options here.
- Ordering process
Get answers to your questions about the ordering process at A2 Hosting.
- VPS Quick Start Guide
This Quick Start Guide provides all the information you need to get your new VPS up and running quickly.
- Using A2 Hosting Coupons
As a new customer, you can try our services at discounted rates with A2 Hosting Coupons. Learn more here.