How to publish your web site with Web Easy Professional?
This article describes how to publish a web site created in Web Easy Professional to an A2 Hosting server.
This article assumes that you have already created a web site using Web Easy Professional, and you are ready to publish it to an A2 Hosting web server.
Publishing a Web Easy Professional web site to an A2 Hosting server
After you create a web site in Web Easy Professional, you can publish it to the A2 Hosting server associated with your account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Web Easy Professional and open your web site project.
- On the
menu, click .
- Click Programs, and then under Website publishing program, confirm that Default Publish Assistant is selected.
- On the
menu, click .
- Click Publish to your existing Web Hosting service or ISP, and then click .
- Select your web site package, and then click
- In the Profile list box, type a name for the connection profile. You can use whatever name you want.
- Under Remote Access, in the Host name or IP address text box, type your domain name (for example, example.com).
If you have not set up your domain to point to A2 Hosting's name servers yet, you can use the name of the server that hosts your account instead. For information about how to determine your account's server name, please see this article
- In the User identifier text box, type your A2 Hosting account (cPanel) username.
If you do not know your cPanel username or password, you can use the A2 Hosting Customer Portal to view it. For more information, please see this article
- In the User password text box, type your A2 Hosting account (cPanel) password.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Initial remote folder text box, type ../public_html.
The ../public_html path assumes that you want to upload files to your web site's document root directory. If you want to upload files to a subdirectory of the document root instead, then add it to the end of the path.
- In the Initial local folder text box, confirm that the path is correct for the files on your local computer.
- Click the WWW Site tab.
- In the World Wide Web site URL text box, type http://www.example.com, where example.com represents your domain name.
- In the Index page list box, select index.html.
, and then click . Web Easy Professional uploads the files to your A2 Hosting account.
. You can now view your web site files in any web browser.
For more information about Web Easy Professional, please visit http://www.avanquest.com/USA/software/webeasy-professional-10-new-version-500665.