How to reset the administrator password on Managed WordPress
This article describes how to reset the administrator password on a Managed WordPress account.
Resetting the administrator password
To reset the administrator password, follow these steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
If you do not know how to log in to your Plesk account, please see this article
- In the left sidebar, click WordPress. A list of WordPress installations on your site appears.
- Click the name of the WordPress installation for which you want to reset the password.
- Under Access Info, click [change login settings]. The Login Settings page appears.
- To display the current password, next to Current password, click Show.
- To reset the current password, click [change]:
For more information about Plesk, please visit https://www.plesk.com.