How to install the Dojo Toolkit using Softaculous
You can have the Dojo Toolkit up and running on your web site in minutes by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install the Dojo Toolkit using Softaculous:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this article
- In the Software/Services section of the cPanel home screen, click Softaculous. The Softaculous installer page appears.
- In the Search text box, type dojo and then press ENTER.
Alternatively, click Libraries, and then click Dojo.
on the top menu. From the navigation pane on the left side, click
- Click Install. The installation page appears.
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the protocol.
If you have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the domain for installation, or accept the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, type the directory where you want to install the application, or accept the default value.
If you want your domain name to go directly to the application, make sure the In Directory text box is blank.
- Click the icon to expand Advanced Options.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications check box.
A2 Hosting strongly recommends that you receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available. Keeping your site updated helps prevent unauthorized access attempts and data loss.
- To receive site configuration information after the installation is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation details to text box.
- Review the installation options and settings, and then click
. When installation is complete, Softaculous provides information about the application's configuration.
For more information about the Dojo Toolkit, including code samples and demonstrations, please visit http://dojotoolkit.org.
- Managing your applications
After you install an application using Softaculous, you can back up and restore it, do updates, and more. This article shows you how to manage your installed applications in Softaculous.