Choose The Right Plan For You
- AMD Rome 2nd Gen EPYC 7232 3.2GHz Turbo CPU
- 64 GB DDR4 EEC RAM
- 2X1 TB NVMe M.2 SSD Storage
- 10TB Transfer
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Root Level Access
- Free 1 TB Backup Drive
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Imunify360 Security Suite
- Free CloudLinux OS
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Money-Back Guarantee
*The promotional price shows the term with the best pricing and changes depending on plan. View all plans to see additional term options. The plan will renew at the regular rate at the end of the introductory term.
So just what makes the Turbo plans from A2 so fast?
What Else Makes Turbo So Fast?
In addition to premium hardware, increased resources and optimal configurations, Turbo plans from A2 Hosting come with additional features that drive even more speed and performance.
Get More Speed with Turbo
A2’s Turbo plans are built for speed. Limited occupancy, upgraded server hardware, advanced caching software, optimized configurations, and a variety of performance add-ons combine to give you one of the fastest web hosting experiences out there. A2 Turbo’s enhanced performance and speed improves your user experience and reduces your page load times to help you increase your conversion rates.
Turbo Hosting Benefits
- LiteSpeed Enhanced Web Servers with Advanced Caching
- 40% Faster CPU Processors
- 3X Faster NVMe Storage
- Increased RAM
- Includes Deluxe WordPress ToolKit & A2 Optimized for WordPress
Experience The A2 Difference
Up To 20X
That means better SEO rankings, lower bounce rates & higher conversion rates!
Our friendly and knowledgeable support team is available 24/7/365 to help!
Our team can move your site to A2 Hosting for free in most cases!
Give our high speed hosting service a try completely risk-free!
A2 Hosting is the host you can depend on with ultra-reliable servers!
Industry Best Solutions – A2 Hosting
Our goal isn’t to win awards. Our goal is to offer the best web host solutions that are both blazing fast and ultra-reliable. Even so, we’re still extremely proud of our team’s accomplishments! Since our launch in 2003, their hard work has helped us earn recognition and accolades as the top hosting provider in the industry.
Very good support. Much better than our recent hosting provider. We are glad getting into cooperation with A2.
Over my years with A2 hosting, I have only had a few occasions to reach out to Customer Service. In every case, I received friendly, prompt assistance from skilled Techs. And every issue was quickly and satisfactorily resolved. Nobody’s perfect, but their record with me is pretty darn close.
My WordPress website was telling me that I needed to update my PHP, I reached out to support, they got back to me right away and directed me to instructions on how to do the update myself in cpanel, it was super easy, now my website and I are happy.
I love A2 Hosting, I wouldn’t think of having my hosting services with anyone else. The service and support is top notch. You are never left on your own. They deserve 10 stars
Great service as always from A2 Hosting
I’m dealing with several shared web hosting providers for different clients right now, and as I’ve always seen and continue to see, A2 is the best for the price, hands down.
Frequently Asked Questions About Turbo Hosting
Still not sure whether Turbo hosting is right for you? Here are some commonly asked questions. And remember, our Guru Crew is available to answer any additional questions.
The A2 Optimized Site Accelerator is our exclusive cPanel plugin that provides you with pre-configured caching for your Turbo Hosting account. This tool plays a large role in why our Turbo Servers are so much faster than competing services. You’re not going to find too many Shared Hosting services that offer caching solutions on their shared servers let alone help you configure the solutions with a few clicks of your mouse. A2 Optimized features Turbo Cache, Opcache/APC and Memcached, each playing a part in the blazing fast performance you’ll experience with our Turbo Servers.
- Turbo Cache is a huge factor in offering up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing services by serving your site’s HTML content without having to run PHP.
- Tests have shown that the OpCache/APC solutions can cut PHP response time by half.
- Memcached stores your most important MySQL data in memory so that it can be retrieved quickly.
From a user perspective, A2 Hosting’s Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting servers behave almost identically to our Drive Web Hosting servers. There are, however, a few differences that impact web developers:
- Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting servers compile .htaccess files to make speed improvements. Any changes to .htaccess files are immediately re-compiled.
- Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting servers have their own PHP API that provides speed improvements over FastCGI and PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager).
- To serve static files, Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting servers do not need to create a worker process as the user. Servers only create a worker process for PHP scripts, which results in faster performance.
- APC (Alternative PHP Cache) is enabled by default. Accounts are allocated 16 MB of APC memory.
- Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting have double the physical memory allocated.
- Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting servers have a built-in caching engine; however, caching is disabled by default. To enable caching, you must use an .htaccess file. For information about how to do this, please see this article.
- PHP configuration settings are changed using cPanel instead of php.ini files. You can also change the PHP version using cPanel. For information about how to do this, please see this article.
- Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting servers do not support Ruby-based or Python-based web applications, including Rails and Django.