How to log in and log out of Plesk
This article describes how to log in and log out of Plesk so you can manage your A2 Hosting web site.
Logging in to Plesk
Method #1: Access Plesk through the A2 Hosting Customer Portal
To access Plesk through the Customer Portal, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Customer Portal.
If you do not know how to log in to the Customer Portal, please see this article
- On the menu bar, click Services, and then click MY SERVICES:
- Under My Products & Services, locate your hosting package, and then click .
- Under Hosting Information, click Open Control Panel.
Method #2: Access Plesk directly
To log in to Plesk directly, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, type the Plesk address for your web site. The address is https://www.example.com:8443, where example.com represents your domain name.
Alternatively, you can use the address https://server.com:8443, where server.com represents your server name.
Logging out of Plesk
You should log out whenever you have finished using Plesk, because this notifies the web server that you have finished your session. If you do not log out, the server automatically closes your session after a set period of time. However, there is a small possibility that an attacker could exploit the open connection before this automatic logout occurs.
To log out of Plesk, follow these steps:
- In the top navigation bar, click your username:
Click Log out:
For more information about Plesk, please visit https://www.plesk.com.