How to order an unmanaged Dedicated Server
This article shows how to order an unmanaged Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting. With an unmanaged Dedicated Server, you have complete control over the server configuration, combined with the enhanced security and stability of a dedicated environment.
Ordering an unmanaged Dedicated Server
To order an unmanaged Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to https://www.a2hosting.com/.
- On the top banner, click DEDICATED HOSTING, and then click UNMANAGED SERVERS.
- Select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with A2 Hosting, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click Configure page appears.. The
- In the Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
- Under Configure Server, fill out the root password you would like to use.
Under Customize Your Hosting, you can select the following options for your server:
- RAM Options
- Use Webuzo
- Operating System
- Secondary Drives
- Local Backup Drives
- Extra IP Address
- If you have opted to use Webuzo, the Additional Options section will prompt you to choose a username and password for Webuzo.
- Click Continue.
- The Domains Configuration page appears. Review your domain name selection, and select any add-ons that you want, such as DNS Management, ID Protection, and Email Forwarding.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new Dedicated Server.