How to update contact information and preferences in cPanel
This article describes how to update your contact information and preferences in cPanel.
To update your contact information and preferences in cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel. For information about how to do this, please see this article.
- In the Preferences section of the cPanel home screen, click Update Contact Info.
- If you want to update your e-mail address, type the new address in the text box.
You should use an e-mail address that is not associated with your hosting account. This ensures that you still receive e-mail messages if your site is inaccessible for some reason.
- You can also specify a secondary e-mail address. To do this, type the address in the second text box.
- Under Contact Preferences, select the check boxes for the notifications that you want to receive.