Nuestra base de conocimientos sólo está disponible actualmente en inglés. Estamos en el proceso de traducir estas páginas y las publicaremos cuando estén disponibles.
How to install Open Web Analytics using Softaculous
This article describes how to install Open Web Analytics using the Softaculous installer in cPanel. Open Web Analytics is an open source program that you can use to track and analyze how people use your web site.
This application is only available in Softaculous Premium. If you are using Softaculous on a managed VPS, you must upgrade to Softaculous Premium to install this application. If you need further assistance, please open a ticket at http://my.a2hosting.com
Installing Open Web Analytics
You can get Open Web Analytics up and running on your web site in minutes by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install Open Web Analytics using Softaculous, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this article
- In the Software/Services section of the cPanel home screen, click Softaculous. The Softaculous installer page appears.
- In the Search text box, type open web analytics and then press ENTER.
Alternatively, you can use the navigation pane on the left side. To do this, click Polls and Surveys, and then click Open Web Analytics.
- Click Install. The installation page appears.
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the protocol.
If you have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the domain for installation, or accept the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, type the directory where you want to install the application, or accept the default value.
If you want your domain name to go directly to the application, make sure the In Directory text box is blank.
- In the Connection Type list box, select one of the following:
- If your site does not use SSL, select http://.
- If your site does use SSL, select https://.
- In the Site Domain text box, type the domain name for your site that you want to track.
- In the Admin Username text box, type the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password text box, type the administrator password.
Make sure that you choose a strong password! The Softaculous installer provides a ranking for your password's strength, and turns green when the password is strong. Alternatively, you can click the
icon next to the Admin Password
text box, and Softaculous generates a strong, random password for you.
- In the Admin Email text box, type the site administrator e-mail address.
- Click the icon to expand Advanced Options.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications check box.
A2 Hosting strongly recommends that you receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available. Keeping your site updated helps prevent unauthorized access attempts and data loss.
- To receive site configuration information after the installation is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation details to text box.
- Review the installation options and settings, and then click
. When installation is complete, Softaculous provides information about the application's configuration.
For more information about Open Web Analytics, please visit http://www.openwebanalytics.com.
- Managing your applications
After you install an application using Softaculous, you can back up and restore it, do updates, and more. This article shows you how to manage your installed applications in Softaculous.