Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Plan For You
- Affordable, self-service WordPress solution.
- Perfect for new websites and simple blogs.
- 1 Website
- 100 GB SSD Storage
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Websites
- Unlimited SSD Storage
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Free Automatic Backups
- Money-Back Guarantee
Managed WordPress Hosting
- Maximum performance and out of the box security.
- Perfect for business site, higher traffic websites, and eCommerce websites like WooCommerce.
- 1 Website
- 50GB NVMe Storage
- 4GB Memory (RAM)
- Onsite Daily Backup
- Jetpack Free
- 5 Websites
- 250GB NVMe Storage
- 4GB Memory (RAM)
- Onsite & Offsite Daily Backup
- Multisite Management
- Jetpack Daily Backup
WordPress powers nearly 40% of all websites on the internet
Managed WordPress Security Features
In addition to advanced security features like KernelCare, HackScan Protection and Reinforced DDoS Protection our new Managed WordPress plans come with a variety of enhanced security features to keep your WordPress website secure.
- Jetpack Security
- WordPress Toolkit
- cPanel Security Features
- A2 Optimized
- Free Daily Malware Scans (Fly & Sell Plans): Automatically checks your site for malware and other vulnerabilities. Receive an instant alert if Jetpack finds any problems so they can be addressed immediately!
- Brute Force Attack Protection: Keeps your site safe by blocking unwanted login attempts from malicious botnets and distributed attacks.
- Automated Spam Filtering: Protects your site from being bombarded with spam content
- Automatic Hardening: Keeps your site safe from vulnerabilities by auto-applying the industry’s best security practices!
- 1-Click Hardening: Scans your new and existing sites for potentially vulnerable settings. Simply click the settings you want hardened to secure your site!
- Mass Hardening: Scan all of your sites for vulnerable settings and secure each site with a single click!
- Mass Updates: Execute updates for each of your sites’ WordPress core, themes and plugins.
- Security Rollback: In some rare instances, security updates can cause incompatability issues on your site. Security rollback allows you to easily revert those changes.
- IP Blocker: Block a range of IP addresses to prevent them from accessing your site.
- Free SSL Certificate (Free RapidSSL On Sell): Secure pages on your site so information such as logins, credit card numbers, etc are sent encrypted instead via plain text.
- Imunify360: Comprehensive security suite for proactive, real-time website protection. This all-in-one security solution features an Intrusion Prevention and Detection system, a Web Application Firewall, Real-time Antivirus protection, a Network Firewall, and Patch Management.
- Hotlink Protection: prevents your images from being used by other sites.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): When turned on, Two-Factor requires an app on your smartphone to supply a unique security code you must enter in addition to your password to be able to log into your account.
- ModSecurity: Monitors incoming traffic for threats in real-time, blocking malicious connections before they reach your WordPress site and applications.
- Virus Scanner: Configurable scan of your account that identifies security threats.
- Patchman: Scans your account for out-dated WordPress applications, vulnerabilities, and malware scripts. It will fix any known vulnerabilities it discovers without damage to your site.
- Directory Privacy: Users attempting to open a folder that you designate to protect must enter a username and password to access it.
- Leech Protection: Prevents users from sharing or publicly posting password to restricted portions of your website.
- SSH: More secure file transfers.
- Login URL Change: Hide your wp-admin and wp-login pages so that hackers cannot gain entry via brute force attacks.
- reCAPTCHA on Comments and Login: Decreases spam and increases site security by adding a CAPTCHA to comment forms and the login screen. Without a CAPTCHA, bots will easily be able to post comments to you blog or attempt to brute force login to your admin panel.
- Lock Editing of Plugins and Themes from the WP Admin: Prevents exploits that use the built in editing capabilities of the WP Admin
- Deny Direct Access to Configuration Files and Comment Form: Protects your configuration files by generating a Forbidden error to web users and bots when trying to access WordPress configuration files. Also prevents POST requests to the site not originating from a user on the site.
- Regenerate wp-config salts: WordPress salts and security keys help secure your site’s login process and the cookies that WordPress uses to authenticate users. There are security benefits to periodically changing your salts to make it even harder for malicious actors to access them.
- Unused Themes & Inactive Plugin Notifications: Plugins and themes with security flaws can still impact your site. These notifications help you better manage unused features on your site to improve security.
Shared Web Hosting or Managed WordPress…
Which is Right for Me?
The best WordPress hosting starts with a hosting provider that knows WordPress. Sure, you could always host your website or blog with just about anyone that has a server connected to the internet, but that also means entrusting your website to those that may not have the proper setup in place to ensure continued uptime and stability. Even worse, if you try to go it alone you could end up in over your head at precisely the time that your WordPress site matters most.
That’s why many brands, companies and organizations choose Managed WordPress hosting. From blazing-fast performance and all the security you’ll need to prevent rogue actors from getting into your site and data, the right WordPress hosting makes all the difference. It’s important, too, because WordPress is so powerful. In fact, over 40 percent of the web is built on WordPress, meaning that WordPress can change and adapt to your needs, even if you have much larger plans than where your website sits today.
Cheap and Fast
WordPress is one of the most extensible and widely used platforms on the web, and you need a WordPress hosting partner that knows what they’re doing. Forget about trying to troubleshoot issues at 2 a.m. and hoping you get it all worked out by the time business opens tomorrow. Our WordPress plans are designed to meet the needs and demands of your website so that you can focus more on growing your audience and your business.
We’re also one of the cheapest WordPress hosting solutions out there, but that doesn’t mean we offer a cheap service. We provide a comprehensive WordPress hosting solution, all backed by our 24/7/365 Guru Crew. That can help make hosting on WordPress easy, and you’ll also benefit from our servers that are designed to optimize the WordPress experience for both those working on your WordPress site and those using it. We’ll even throw in a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate so that you can offer the same great and secure service that people depend on.
WordPress Hosting Features
What separates us from the pack with our WordPress Hosting is the ease of setup and the features built for speed and performance that improve your page load times, creating a great user experience.
Don’t worry about WordPress install files. WordPress is pre-installed for you!
Up To 20X Faster
Host your site on our Turbo Servers for the fastest WordPress Hosting!
A2 Optimized Plugin
Pre-configured with the best speed and security settings
Free SSL Certificate
Keep your site secure with a free SSL Certificate pre-configured for your site
Host your site close to your visitors with global data centers.
Industry Best Solutions – A2 Hosting
Our goal isn’t to win awards. Our goal is to offer the best web host solutions that are both blazing fast and ultra-reliable. Even so, we’re still extremely proud of our team’s accomplishments! Since our launch in 2003, their hard work has helped us earn recognition and accolades as the top hosting provider in the industry.
Use the Top WordPress Plugins
WordPress offers a robust plugin system that makes it easy to add the functionality you’re looking for to your site. Whether you’re looking to add a forum, social network, eCommerce solution or other functionality to your site, you can do it all at A2 WordPress Hosting!
Tiene el equilibrio perfecto: asequible de precio, excelente velocidad, estabilidad, seguridad y soporte + soporte especializado para WordPress y lo que mas me gusta es que tienen actualizado su software php, mysql, mariabd, etc, etc”
a2Hosting is great host . One and More Feature It’s exactly what I want. Customer Support is good
I’ve been with A2Hosting for over 7 years now. Always happy with the level of support, helpful and quick answers/solutions.
A2 support has always responded to my requests for assistance with specific instructions or with solutions that I could not do on my own. Our decision to bring our business to As hosting was the best deciision we have made
I had an issue signing in to my cPanel after updating to a VPS server. But they were patient with me and provided and excellent support! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
I did not know that I could manage the VPS from the A2 site (stupid me). Moreover, with the host-based VNC client I was able to edit my firewall and eliminate a problem.
Build With the Most Popular WordPress Page Builders
Customizing your WordPress site is easy and your WordPress hosting package is compatible with a number of WordPress page builder options. Here are some of the most popular ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about working with WordPress or WordPress Hosting? Here are some that we get asked from time-to-time. You can also check out our WordPress Knowledge Base and our WordPress blog too. If you still have questions, remember our Guru Crew is here to help 24 hours a day!
WordPress is the world’s most popular open-source content management system. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert at running a website, WordPress makes it easy for you to create, edit and manage all of your sites. WordPress was created by and is maintained by an expert team of worldwide developers. Since its launch in 2003, WordPress has continued to be built upon, tweaked and improved in an effort to provide its user base with the very best usability and site performance. This is just one of the reasons why WordPress is a top choice among businesses, eCommerce sites and hobbyists alike to power their site. The bottom line is that WordPress is loaded with the tools you’ll need to help you accomplish your goals!
Websites with content management systems (CMSs) are popular with small businesses that value versatility and appreciate simplicity. Examples of these CMS solutions are Ghost, Joomla and Drupal. Another CMS that happens to be one of the simplest and most versatile applications just so happens to be WordPress.
WordPress Hosting from A2 Hosting offers you all of the tools you’ll need to power and run your WordPress websites. Just like WordPress, our servers are designed for ease-of-use and performance. At A2 Hosting, WordPress comes pre-installed on your hosting account. That means you don’t have to worry about downloading WordPress, uploading it to your server and configuring it. Instead, you’ll be contacted with your WordPress login information. All you need to do is log into your WordPress account to begin building your site!
Additionally, you’ll have the option to host on our Turbo Servers for up to 20X faster performance compared to competing WordPress Hosting services. Why does that matter? Your choice of web host has a direct impact on your sites performance. Time and time again, studies have proven that faster sites have better search engine keyword rankings, lower bounce rates and higher conversion rates.
With pre-installed WordPress, you don’t have to worry about downloading and installing any software. You’ll simply have your site up and running in no time at all. Your install will be A2 Optimized meaning it comes pre-configured for the fastest WordPress Hosting page load speeds and most secure settings. A2 Optimized WordPress is the result of the research and tests we’ve run to determine the WordPress settings providing peak site performance. There’s no guesswork involved! That way you can focus on your time on writing content and promoting your website instead of installing and testing plugins. Our A2 Optimized WordPress setup will also auto-harden your site with a number of security features like automatic WordPress updates and providing you with a unique login URL, all in an effort to keep your site secure from hacks.
Do you have any WordPress Hosting questions? Our expert 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to help! They’re friendly, knowledgeable and you’re going to enjoy working with them! They’re available around the clock via live chat, email or phone. They can tell you how it may look like we offer cheap WordPress Hosting, but cheap is only the price you will pay. We assure you that you’ll get only the best WordPress Hosting at A2 Hosting!
Not only are our servers high performance, they’re also dependable. That’s because they come fine-tuned and backed by our 99.9% Uptime Commitment for an ultra-reliable WordPress Web Hosting experience. You’re going to love our service!
We’re so confident that we offer the best hosting for WordPress you’ll find, we’ll let you try us completely risk-free with our Money-Back Guarantee! Get started now with the industry’s very best WordPress Hosting!
Your choice of web host plays a huge roll in how fast your website loads. Of course there are many things you can do to ensure a fast performing website like keeping your software up-to-date, using a minimal amount of plugins, optimizing your images, using a CDN and more. At the end of the day, your web hosts hardware, network, data center locations and software are just as important, and more important in many instances.
So why is this important? Studies have show time and again that faster websites have:
- Better SEO rankings
- Higher conversion rates
- Lower bounce rates
- Improved visitor satisfaction ratings
As you can see you choice of WordPress Hosting provider can have a direct impact on your site’s success. Choose A2 Hosting, the fastest WordPress Hosting provider, and maximize your chance for success. After all, at A2 Hosting, it’s “Our Speed, Your Success”.
It couldn’t be easier to get started using WordPress when you choose A2 Hosting. Trust us! All you need to do is sign up with a hosting account with us. WordPress will come pre-installed on your account. That means you don’t have to worry about downloading WordPress install files and uploading them to your account.
Your WordPress install will already be waiting for you to build your content and begin promoting your site! Once you’ve completed signing up for your hosting account, you will receive an email telling you where to log into your WordPress install. From there, you can begin writing and publishing your content. Of course you can reach out to our friendly and expert Guru Crew Support team if you need any assistance along the way.
Do you mean besides our screaming fast servers, easy WordPress setup, ultra-reliable service and amazing support team? How about because we can offer you the recommended WordPress setup right out of the box? Not only do you get the best versions of both PHP and MySQL/MariaDB, but we also include a free SSL Certificate for your site. This makes the ideal WordPress web hosting environment according WordPress themselves.
Our WordPress Hosting solutions are designed to be user-friendly, yet they are loaded with a number of features that developers are looking for. That means both WordPress experts and users who have never hosted a site before will both love our solutions. You can even choose which version of WordPress you want to use including WordPress v 4, 5, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6.
Since our launch in 2003, A2 Hosting has been on the cutting edge of hosting and development technology. We were one of the first hosts to offer technology like PHP 5 and SSDs. Ensuring our customers get the best software and hardware for their sites are just one of the reasons why we can offer the fastest WordPress Hosting. While we won’t give you the whole recipe for why A2 Hosting has the fastest WordPress Hosting, here are a few key ingredients.
AMD EPYC Servers w/ NVMe Drives – When you choose our Turbo Servers, your WordPress site comes hosted on these next generation servers. Just some of the advantages of our Turbo platform
features these blazing fast servers:
- Able to handle 9X more traffic
- 3X FASTER read speeds
- 30% FASTER CPU Performance
- 2X FASTER to first byte
- Choice Of Data Center Location – The closest your website is hosted to your visitors, the less amount of time it takes data to travel to your visitors. At A2 Hosting, you get to choose your data center location, reducing latency and increasing the performance of your WordPress websites.
- Performance Plus Option – Your WordPress Hosting account features the Performance Plus option. When you subscribe to this service, we add additinal resources to your account so that your site is able to maintain its speed even during traffic spikes. This is a great service for websites that experience traffic surges during particular hours, days, months or seasons.
A2 Site Accelerator – While many hosts are unable or unwilling to offer caching solutions on a Shared Hosting account, A2 Hosting actually gives you a tool to help you setup these speed
enhancing tools up with a few clicks. Found within your cPanel control panel, the A2 Site Accelerator includes:
- Turbo Cache – Available on Turbo Hosting accounts. This tool stores the entire HTML contents of your website within cache and is able to serve your site without having to run PHP.
- OPcache/APC – Tests have show that using these caching systems have cut PHP response times in half!
- Memcached – Is able to increase your database speed by storing the most important data in memory for fast retrieval.
Need help with developing your site? Considering working with our WordPress development partner Codeable. They’ll even give you a free credit on your first project!
For newer WordPress sites, we definitely recommend our high speed Shared Hosting solutions. These solutions are high speed and easy-to-use. They are the perfect springboard to get your site up and running. Once your site grows, or if you have an existing site, you may want to consider one of our Managed VPS plans. Our Managed VPS plans offer the same ease of use as our Shared Hosting, you’ll get more power and support from them. The good news is that at A2 Hosting, our hosting plans are completely scalable and can grow as your site grows. That means you don’t have to worry about outgrowing your solution. We have a full lineup of services that we can seamlessly move your site into.
We encourage you to contact our sales team if you have any questions about our hosting packages and which one will best fit your site.
Here are just a few features you’ll experience on this platform:
- Most important WordPress components are 100% free providing an affordable experience
- Easy to use control panel means an intuitive experience
- 1-click setup means WordPress is easy to install and get started
- WordPress is SEO ready meaning you’ll get to benefit from free traffic from search engines
- High availability of free, attractive themes allows you to customize the appearance of your site quickly
- Easily extend your WordPress install with a wide select of plugins. You can add a lot of functionality to your site ranging from a forum to a full-fledged eCommerce solution.
A2 Optimized is a product of our team of WordPress experts who noticed a concerning trend of users loading their WordPress sites down with plugins to try and get the fastest, most secure setup possible. Unfortunately, in most instances, too many plugins can actually make a WordPress install slower and less secure. That’s because each installed plugin generally slows down a WordPress site and many times these plugins are not updated often enough. Out of date plugins make WordPress sites particularly vulnerable to exploits.
This is where A2 Optimized came into play. A2 Optimized WordPress is a result of our team of optimization experts determining the most secure and highest performing setup by testing a number of configurations. Trust us, they tested a lot of WordPress configurations! At A2 Hosting, you get this pre-configured, A2 Optimized WordPress setup right out of the box when you sign up with us!
The first step in customizing your WordPress site is to log into your WordPress install. From there, you’ll actually find an “Appearance” section within your WordPress dashboard dedicated to helping you customize your site. The easiest and most likely the method you’ll find most effective is by using a pre-made WordPress theme. Just click the “Add New Theme” button to browse through a number of theme options. You can search for themes as well as use the Feature Filter. The Feature Filter is an excellent way to discover a theme that you like the most. This is where you can narrow down themes based on features, the type of layout you want and the subject of your site.
Once you find a theme you like, you will want to click on the selected theme and click the Install button. Once installed, navigate back to the Appearance menu, select the newly installed theme and select Activate.
Most free hosting providers incorporate advertising into their services. They might require attribution links or banner ads on user sites or send lots marketing e-mails to sell paid hosting or some other upgrade.
Limited support may actually be the biggest gamble users take with free hosting. Free WordPress hosts often time have a support forum for posting questions, but don’t count on quick and helpful responses. With free hosting, support is a matter of luck, not service. Free hosting users get what they pay for.
For a few dollars a month from A2 Hosting, you get blazing fast, ad-free cheap hosting for WordPress with amazing support from our 24/7/365 Guru Crew!
The WordPress application is free. There are free themes and plugins to get started. Many startup businesses set up their websites with no expenses aside from their hosting and domain costs. Premium WordPress add-ons incur fees, some for a few dollars or a donation. Others cost hundreds of dollars annually but are mostly for advanced users. A WordPress website, like any other, consumes bandwidth and may grow over time. The more content, media, and plugins the site has, the more likely resource needs will increase. You should plan and budget accordingly for new expenses as your account grows. At first, shared hosting works well for most WordPress sites, but most users upgrade their plans when they outgrow their shared hosting accounts, especially ecommerce or business sites. A2 Hosting is where you can get high quality, affordable hosting for WordPress!
WordPress’ origins can be traced back to the beginning of 2001 when the blogging solution B2/cafelog was launched by French programmer Michael Valdrighi. B2/cafelog was an innovative solution at the time because it introduced the ability for pages to be created dynamically with a MySQL database. Valdrighi continued to work on B2/cafelog and released version 1.0 in 2002. Shortly afterward, Valdrighi stopped developing his solution. This was particularly unfortunate because B2/cafelog had actually grown its user-base to a reasonable number. These users were left without a supported solution.
In the early parts of 2003, college freshmen Matt Mullenweg wrote on his blog that he wanted to create a fork of B2/cafelog. He had been using the software to post photos from his trip to Washington D.C. He teamed with Mike Little to continue work on this new solution. This was around the same time that Valdrighi made an announcement that Little and Mullenweg would be taking lead on the B2/cafelog fork. The team launched the first version of WordPress in May 2003, using the same structure as B2/cafelog.
The WordPress team continued to grow and friends of Mullenweg like Christine Sellect Tremoulet would also contribute to the project. Tremoulet actually was the one who suggested the name “WordPress”. WordPress v1.0 was released in January 2004 under the code name Davis. Some of the newest features in this release included SEO friendly permalinks, the ability to post to multiple categories, the addition of comment moderation and Atom support. A few months later in May 2004, version 1.2 was released. This was a bit of a landmark release for WordPress because support for plugins was added in this version. Plugins have played a huge part in helping WordPress grow to the levels it has today because of their ability to add just about any functionality you could want to a site.