Many people start blogging because they want to make some money. If you’re one of those people or have never had success making money by blogging, here are 5 quick tips to help!
- At Least 5 Posts A Week! – More content generally means you’ll have more visitors. More targeted visitors means you’ll have more ad revenue generating opportunities.
- What’s Your Interest? – Blog about something you’re interested in or knowledgeable about. Or tell a story about a project you’re working on. Renovating a house? Write about it! Training for a marathon? Write about it! If you’re not interested in your topic, that’s going to be transparent in your writing.
- Writer’s Block? – Use Google’s Keyword Tool and Google Trends to learn what people are searching for and craft your posts around those topics relevant to your blog.
- Promote Products You Know About – People would rather read an honest review from someone currently using a product. Or at least try to find a product that is similar to your blog’s overall topic. If you have a blog about being a mom, promote children’s products or companies!
- Be Patient! – You’re not going to make money overnight. Keep at it.