- Dec 16, 2021
- by A2 CMS Team
We have exciting news! Our Managed VPS Hosting plans now include Magento support. With a managed VPS hosting plan from A2 Hosting, you’ll have the power to create unique and engaging shopping experiences. Read our blog to learn more about Magento and Managed VPS to see if they’re the right fit for you!
What is Magento?
First, let’s discuss what Magento is and why it may be a helpful platform for you. Magento is one of the top e-commerce platforms today. It is made with open-source software so users are able to control their online store’s look, functionality, and content without compromising the shopping experience. Also, Magento provides its users with a number of useful tools and features including marketing, SEO, and catalog-management tools. With Magento, users have access to a wide variety of plugins and themes to customize whatever they want. Such customizations can also improve customer experience.
In general, the platform is scalable to any store size and will adapt to your business, whether you are catering to a few customers or a million. This means that as your business grows you won’t be forced to change platforms.
What is Managed VPS Hosting?
Managed VPS Hosting is a managed service where you don’t need to worry about managing your server. With Managed VPS Hosting, your hosting provider will take care of server maintenance such as core updates, software installation, backup, security, and more.
Benefits of Magento as an eCommerce Platform
Magento offers numerous advantages to e-commerce businesses. As an e-commerce platform, it provides:
- Increased performance and scalability
- Improved ability to persuade customers
- A powerful platform that can support thousands of products
- A responsive and mobile-friendly experience
- Advanced search engine optimization features
- A helpful community with developer support
Benefits of Managed VPS Hosting with A2 Hosting
- Enjoy Full Root Access: With full root access you can tailor your managed server to meet your specific needs as you’re not sharing it with other entities.
- Cost Savings: With managed virtual hosting, you can eliminate expenses incurred on hiring dedicated staff to take care of the technical administration and management tasks.
- Scalability: Managed VPS Hosting services also take care of scalability, which is an important requirement for growing businesses. With rising traffic, your server resources can be easily ramped up to meet the increasing demands.
- Security: With Managed VPS Hosting, you get an IP address that is unique to your server, which offers increased website security.
At A2 Hosting, our goal is to offer fast, responsive, and reliable hosting solutions to meet your unique needs. This recent integration with Magento is one way for us to show our support to all of our customers.
If you’re a growing enterprise, increasing business demands can place undue strain on your website and online operations if they’re not designed to handle high traffic and other challenges. In addition, the demands of an expanding business can divert attention from more valuable business activities. This is where A2 Hosting can come to your rescue. By opting for our Managed Magento VPS Hosting, you can focus your time and attention on operations such as marketing, promotions, sales, and customer service that directly contribute to the growth of your business.
Leave the hosting challenges to us while you attend to your customers. Benefit from our hassle-free and seamless hosting plans!
Click here to check out our Managed VPS Hosting plans. If you have any further questions, contact our sales team today!