- Nov 30, 2021
- by A2 Marketing Team
A fully optimized website is essential for all businesses because it empowers them to remain competitive in the modern market. A web host makes it possible for a startup or agency to build and maintain its website with minimal effort. Nevertheless, the hosting services of different web hosts may vary in terms of speed and quality. Finding the fastest hosting service is the key to having a speedy website.
Continue reading to explore what web hosting is and what the common types of hosting are. Learn why it is important to find a first-rate web host provider and discover which web host provider has the fastest hosting service and what kinds of plans they offer.
What Is Web Hosting?
Web hosting is an internet hosting service that hosts websites and web pages on behalf of businesses and individuals.
The backend and files of websites are stored on servers. Internet users can view a website by typing its URL address on their browser or by clicking on a link. The users’ computers will be linked to the server so that the webpage will load on their browser.
During the early days of the Internet, companies and persons were required to have their own computer or server to host a website. However, not everyone could afford to buy technological equipment or hire in-house professionals who specialize in website hosting. The need for web hosting services started to grow as the number of Internet users all over the world began to increase exponentially.
These are some of the popular types of web hosting:
- Shared Hosting: It involves the sharing of server space among various websites. The shared resources typically include the CPU (Central Processing Unit) and RAM (Random Access Memory). It is ideal for businesses that plan to build new websites because it is priced relatively low and allows for growth.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting: It offers more control than shared hosting, but less control than dedicated hosting. Every website is allotted its own space and reserved resources within the parameters of the server making it a virtual private environment while still sharing hardware. It is appropriate for businesses with existing websites with low to medium amounts of traffic.
- Dedicated Hosting: It allows the webmaster, who is the owner of the website, to have almost full control of the site. The webmaster can manage the administration access, select the security features, and pick the operating system of the server. It is suitable for businesses with existing websites that have a high amount of traffic. This arrangement is usually preferred by companies with an in-house IT department that can oversee the site unless they have a managed plan which we outline below.
- Managed Hosting: This is most common type of web hosting service and can be added to Shared, VPS, and Dedicated hosting. In this scenario, the web host is in charge of server maintenance rather than the webmaster. The webmaster is freed from the responsibility of maintaining the operating system, software, and hardware related to the website. The website owner just needs to select the hosting package that will suit the needs of the business. This form of hosting is appropriate for businesses that plan to build and maintain websites with minimal effort. A2 Hosting has managed shared, VPS and dedicated hosting plans to choose from!
Why Is It Important To Have a Good Web Host?
A web host is a company that provides web hosting services to businesses and individuals. There are several reasons why any business needs to have an excellent web host:
1. Optimized Data Storage
It is critical for a business to have a dependable web host that offers ample data storage options. Proper data storage enables a website to handle more online traffic. Storage limitations can cause a site to shut down when the amount of traffic is high.
2. Secure Server
A competent web host can improve the cyber security of a business website. It ensures the safety of the network space to safeguard the website files and customer information from being accessed by outsiders. It blocks hacker attacks, phishing attempts, and other kinds of cybercrimes.
3. Zero To Minimal Downtime
Downtime refers to the timeframe when the website is not available online for various reasons. Whether it is scheduled or unscheduled, downtime can be detrimental to a business if it occurs often. It reduces opportunities for lead generation and conversion. Plus, frequent downtime makes a website seem unprofessional. That’s why it is critical for a business to select a dependable server with zero to minimal downtime.
4. Backup Protection
A business should work with a website host that offers backup options. Backup measures will allow the team to roll back the website in case of technical issues. A website must have backups so that a business will not lose important data.
5. Email Services
A business will appear more professional if the team members use customized email addresses that are related to the domain name, instead of communicating via free email accounts from popular email services.
Official work email addresses can help a business build a reputation as a credible, legitimate organization. Email hosting is one of the basic but essential features that a web host should offer in their packages.
6. Customer Service
A commendable web host should always be prepared to provide technical support to a business in case they encounter problems with their website. The company should provide alternative ways for their clients to contact them whenever they need professional assistance.
7. Flexible Pricing Options
Different businesses have varying budgets when it comes to web hosting. That’s why a business should choose a web host that offers multiple packages that they can choose from. This will allow the team to pick the plan that suits them best, based on their estimated budget and the specific services they need.
The availability of various packages also grants flexibility to a business. It allows the team to customize their plan in the future, in case they will need more server power, data speed, and storage space as their business expands over time.
Speed is one of the most important factors that a business should consider when choosing a web host. Slow website speeds can discourage users from spending time on a website. The user experience of website visitors will suffer if each web page takes too long to load. A business team should select a web host with the fastest hosting service to ensure swift loading speeds.
Why Is It Important To Have a Fast Website?
Having a fast website can be advantageous to any business in various ways. These are some of the benefits of having a quick-loading website:
1. Online Visibility
The website is a central marketing tool because it can increase the online visibility of a business. It has a significant impact on the marketing efforts of any company, in spite of the availability of other social media channels. The content and structure of a website should be strategic for it to be effective.
A website must feature basic information about the business, as well as its products and services. It should include compelling landing page copy that catches the attention of the audience. It ought to focus on results-driven solutions to the problems or needs of the target market.
Last but not least, a website should have fast loading times. No matter how well-crafted the content is, Internet users will not explore a website if the web pages are loading too slowly. A speedy website will motivate visitors to read the content so that they will learn more about the business and the brand.
2. Lead Generation
A fast website can result in lead generation for a business. Lead generation is the process of attracting attention and sparking the interest of future customers. Leads are people with the potential to purchase the products or subscribe to the services of a company someday.
A website that functions smoothly and swiftly can transform website visitors and prospects into leads. It can enable a business to develop connections with leads by featuring relevant content that is tailored to their wants, needs, and demographic information.
3. Lead Conversion
A website is a tool that can promote lead conversion for a business. Lead conversion is a sales and marketing procedure that converts leads into actual customers through retargeting, behavior automation, and relationship development.
A website that is quickly and easily accessible allows a business team to nourish their leads in each step of the marketing process. It can serve as a central venue where leads can morph into customers by taking concrete action, such as buying a product, utilizing a service, or signing up as a paid subscriber.
4. Sales and Profits
An official website can play a role in increasing the sales and profits of a business. Sales refer to the total amount of income that a business earns from selling its products and services. Profits are defined as the amount of income that remains after the costs, expenses, and taxes have been subtracted from the sales.
A fast website has the potential to boost the sales and profits of a business by showcasing the benefits of its products and services through text information, photos, videos, testimonials, blog posts, and customer reviews.
5. Business Growth
A website can be instrumental to the overall growth of a business. It can help the team to achieve their goals and objectives in every stage of the marketing and sales process. It can also increase brand awareness and improve the reputation of the company over time. It gives the team more opportunities to establish new professional connections and to strengthen existing customer relationships.
Nevertheless, the general efficacy of a business website in achieving optimal results is largely dependent on its speed. That’s why a business team should ensure that the web host they select can provide fast loading times for their website.
Which Web Host Provides the Fastest Hosting Service
The speed of a website can determine how effective it is in contributing to the success of a business. That’s why you must choose a web host that is capable of providing impressively swift speeds for your business website.
A2 Hosting is the ideal option for startups, reseller agencies, companies, and organizations who need the fastest hosting service for their websites.
Who Is A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is a website hosting provider that offers up to 20X faster web hosting speeds for businesses. Our high-performance solutions are suitable for everyone in the business industry, ranging from first-timers who wish to develop new blogs to professional developers with high-traffic websites.
A2 Hosting was founded by our CEO Bryan Muthig in 2001 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He utilized his strong technical background as a UNIX systems administrator and his passion for technology to establish a global hosting company.
At present, we have more than 200 hundred teammates and various data centers in 223 countries all over the globe. Our company has provided 120,000 active services and counting to our clients. An estimated 110,000 people have already used A2 Hosting products.
Our mission is to help people to thrive in the online world so that they can succeed in the real world. We harness our skills, knowledge, and resources to make it possible for others to bring their digital visions to life.
A2 Hosting has gained recognition as a reliable hosting provider in the web hosting industry. We have received awards and accolades that highlight the accomplishments of our team as we continue to empower our customers with the best web host solutions.
What Are the Benefits of A2 Hosting Services
These are many reasons why A2 Hosting is superior to other web host providers. These are some of the important advantages of choosing A2 Hosting and our services:
- Faster Speed: We offer up to 20X faster web hosting speed for business websites.
- Better Results: We can help small businesses and agencies gain improved SEO rankings, reduced bounce rates, and increased conversion rates.
- Accessible Customer Service: We provide 24/7/365 technical assistance through our friendly, skilled, and knowledgeable guru crew support team.
- Free Account Migration: We can move your website from your previous web host to A2 hosting for free.
- Risk-free Trial: We offer you a money-back guarantee if you are interested in trying our hosting services.
- Reliable Servers: We commit to 99.9% uptime so you can rest assured about the dependability of our servers.
What Plans Does A2 Hosting Offer
A2 Hosting offers a variety of web hosting packages to suit the multiple needs of our different clients. These are the plans from A2 Hosting that you can choose from:
Shared Web Hosting
The Shared Web Hosting service of A2 Hosting is powered by our top-of-the-line servers. All our servers are optimized for speed. Each server is only limited to a certain number of clients. This industry-leading web hosting service features 20X faster page load times at an affordable cost. You can experience an excellent combination of performance enhancements, resources, and limited occupancy if you subscribe to one of the shared hosting packages.
Here are the pricing plans for Shared Web Hosting:
- Startup: $2.99 USD monthly*
- Drive: $5.99 USD monthly*
- Turbo Boost: $6.99 USD monthly*
- Turbo Max: $12.99 USD monthly*
The VPS Hosting service of A2 Hosting features dedicated resources for maximum power. Because you will be allotted your own dedicated resources, you will have the advantage of enhanced server reliability and performance. This cost-effective model allows you to experience the benefits of a BMD server without the price tag. Our plans include 24/7 Guru Support, free SSL Certificates, and free website migrations.
Here are the various VPS Hosting plans with assorted VPS features for different management levels:
Unmanaged VPS Hosting allows you to configure the settings and requirements of the server operating system and other software that you plan to run at the server level. Keep in mind that this level of configuration is ideal for people with a high degree of technical skills.
- Runway 1: $4.99 USD monthly*
- Runway 2: $7.99 USD monthly*
- Runway 4: $9.99 USD monthly*
- Supersonic 8: $34.99 USD monthly*
- Supersonic 16: $54.99 USD monthly*
- Supersonic 32: $74.99 USD monthly*
Managed VPS features high-level maintenance service from our team. It ensures that your server is regularly upgraded, fixed, and adjusted to increase the security levels of your business website. Managed plans are worth the extra investment because we will efficiently handle all the crucial management tasks on your behalf.
- Lift 4: $39.99 USD monthly*
- Lift 8: $54.99 USD monthly*
- Lift 16: $67.99 USD monthly*
- Mach 8: $59.99 USD monthly*
- Mach 16: $89.99 USD monthly*
- Mach 32: $99.99 USD monthly*
Bare Metal Dedicated Servers
The Bare Metal Dedicated Servers of A2 Hosting will allow you to select between Intel or AMD processors. They also include advanced NVMe storage options for your business website.
Here are the available Bare Metal Dedicated Servers plans:
- Hyper 1: $129.99 USD monthly*
- Hyper 2I: $199.99 USD monthly*
- Hyper 2 Turbo Intel: $219.99 USD monthly*
- Hyper 3 AMD: $509.99 USD monthly*
- Hyper 3 Turbo AMD: $539.99 USD monthly*
- Warp 1: $179.99 USD monthly*
- Warp 2 Intel: $249.99 USD monthly*
- Warp 2 Turbo Intel: $279.99 USD monthly*
The Reseller Hosting service of A2 Hosting enables you to begin your own hosting business. Selling our white-labeled reseller solutions allows you to make income, manage your customers, and run your own hosting company. We will grant you full control of the various aspects of your business. We will utilize servers with AMD EPYC CPUs and NVMEe drives to set up your reseller package.
Here are the Reseller Hosting plans we have available:
- Kickstart: $18.99 USD monthly*
- Turbo Kickstart: $24.99 USD monthly*
- Launch: $24.99 USD monthly*
- Turbo Launch: $32.99 USD monthly*
Turbo Web Hosting
All our web hosting packages have turbo versions for increased power and speed. These are the impressive features of Turbo Web Hosting plans that you can take advantage of:
- LiteSpeed Web Server: It is a speed-enhanced, drop-in web server alternative to Apache. It allows you to experience up to 20X faster page loads.
- NVMe: It is a non-volatile memory express (NVMe) Hosting solution that generates 3X faster read/write speeds.
- HTTP/3: It is a cutting-edge web standard that enables quicker and more stable connections for APIs and websites.
- ESI: Edge Side Includes (ESI) lets you conveniently designate portions of your web page as cacheable or non-cacheable.
- QUIC: Quick UDP Internet Connections (QUIC) is a speed-enhanced alternative to TCP. It minimizes latency by forming multiplexed connections among computers in a network.
Learn more about our Turbo Plans by viewing the turbo options for each type of web hosting package that A2 Hosting offers.
Contact the A2 Hosting Sales Team to Sign Up for the Fastest Hosting Service
Whether you own a reselling agency, startup, or company, a fast website is a powerful marketing tool that allows your business to reach new heights of success. Partnership with the fastest hosting service allows you to transform your site for the better.
A2 Hosting is the best option for you if you are committed to leveling up the speed and security of your business website. Contact our sales team today if you have questions about our exponentially fast web hosting services. Sign up for our web hosting plans to start speeding up your website.