TurboHub: centralized, simplified WordPress site management from A2 Hosting
This article discusses TurboHub, the new centralized WordPress management control panel from A2 Hosting.
What is TurboHub?
TurboHub is A2 Hosting's exclusive, centralized interface for managing WordPress sites. TurboHub helps optimize WordPress performance and simplify site management, all from one convenient interface.
The TurboHub control panel is accessible directly from the A2 Hosting Customer Portal. With a robust feature set, TurboHub provides numerous advantages and benefits, including:
- Quick access to all of your WordPress sites.
- Ability to grant access to users managing your account, or request access to sites you manage for others.
- AI-powered optimizations to help boost site performance.
- Automatic plugin updates for each site.
- Site performance metrics.
- Site notes to enable easy communication between team members or companies.
- Quick access to databases, files, and email.
- Status information that lets you know your sites are online and running, including SSL, domain, and nameserver status.
- Ability to hide sites from search engines while under construction.
- Ability to place sites in maintenance mode during edits.
TurboHub has the following requirements:
- PHP: Your account must run PHP version 5.6 or later. For information about how to change the active PHP version for your account, please see this article.
Changing the PHP version may affect other applications on your account. Make sure you understand the software requirements for all of the applications on your account before you change the PHP version.
- WordPress: Your site must run WordPress version 5.5 or later. For information about how to update WordPress, please see this article.
Changing the WordPress version may affect your site’s appearance or behavior, including plugins and themes.
To access TurboHub, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Customer Portal.
If you do not know how to log in to the Customer Portal, please see this article
- In the top left corner, click TurboHub for WordPress:
The TurboHub dashboard appears with all of your WordPress sites:
- Enjoy an improved WordPress management experience using all of the features and capabilities that TurboHub offers!