How to order a managed Flex Dedicated Server
This article shows how to order a managed Flex Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting. With a managed Flex Dedicated Server, you have the convenient cPanel interface for administering your site, combined with the enhanced security and stability of a dedicated environment.
Ordering a managed Flex Dedicated Server
To order a managed Flex Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to http://www.a2hosting.com.
- On the top banner, click DEDICATED HOSTING, and then click MANAGED SERVERS.
, or select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with A2 Hosting, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
In the text box, type the domain name that you want to use.
If you are registering a new domain, select in the list box the top-level domain (such as .com or .net) that you want to use.
- Click Configure page appears.. The
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
Many Configurable Options, are available to choose from depending on the server type and location. Customize your order with the options that are right for you.
- Memory Upgrades.
- Storage Upgrades.
- CloudLinux License.
- WHM Access - for multiple cPanel accounts on one server.
- SSL Certificate.
- Additional IP addresses.
- R1Soft Backups.
- Turbo Boost - LiteSpeed or LiteSpeed with Cache.
- Under additional options, in the cPanel Username text box, type a username. You will use this username to log in to cPanel.
- In the cPanel Password text box, type a password for the cPanel user. You will use this password to log in to cPanel.
- In the Auto-Install Application list box, you can select an application for automatic installation on the server. Otherwise, leave the Auto-Install Application option set to None.
- Addons are available with some plans. Select Available Addons such as CloudFlare.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new Flex Dedicated Server.
- Ordering process
Get answers to your questions about the ordering process at A2 Hosting.
- Using A2 Hosting Coupons
As a new customer, you can try our services at discounted rates with A2 Hosting Coupons. Learn more here.