How to order a shared web hosting package
This article shows how to order a web hosting package from A2 Hosting. These types of hosting packages are also referred to as "shared hosting" packages, because your account resides on a server that hosts multiple accounts.
Ordering a web hosting package
To order a web hosting package from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to http://www.a2hosting.com.
- On the top banner, click Hosting, and then click Shared Hosting.
- Select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- The Configure page appears. In the Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
- Under Upgrade Your Hosting, select if you want to add an SSL certificate or Turbo Boost.
Under Customize Your Hosting, select any additional features that you want for your web hosting account:
- To change the server location for your hosting package, select the option that you want under Server Location.
- To add a dedicated IP address, select the Dedicated IP check box.
- To add the A2 Website Builder and easily generate web sites, select the option that you want.
- To automatically install an application for your new account, select the program you want to install in the Auto-Install Application list box. Otherwise, leave the Auto-Install Application list box set to None.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears. If you have an A2 Hosting account and are logged in, the personal and billing information appears automatically. Otherwise, complete the fields.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click Shared Hosting Quick Start Guide.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new account. In the meantime, you may want to read the