Nuestra base de conocimientos sólo está disponible actualmente en inglés. Estamos en el proceso de traducir estas páginas y las publicaremos cuando estén disponibles.
How to buy a managed VPS?
This article shows how to order a managed VPS from A2 Hosting. Unlike unmanaged VPS packages, managed VPS packages provide an administrative environment similar to shared hosting plans. For example, with a managed VPS you can use cPanel to administer your web site.
For more information about the differences between unmanaged and managed VPS hosting, please see this article
Ordering a managed VPS
To order a managed VPS from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to https://www.a2hosting.com/.
- On the top banner, click VPS HOSTING, and then click MANAGED VPS.
, or select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with A2 Hosting, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click Configure page appears.. The
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
Under Configurable Options, in the Softaculous License list box, select the Softaculous version that you want.
Premium Softaculous offers installations for many more applications than the Basic version. To view a list of supported applications in Premium Softaculous, please visit http://www.softaculous.com/softwares
- If you want to enable WebHost Manager access for the VPS, in the WHM Access list box, select WHM Access for Resellers.
- Under Server Options, select the storage type and server location for the VPS.
- If you want to add an SSL certificate, under SSL Certificate, select the type of certificate that you want.
- Under additional options, in the cPanel Username text box, type a username. You will use this username to log in to cPanel.
- In the cPanel Password text box, type a password for the cPanel user. You will use this password to log in to cPanel.
- In the Auto-Install Application list box, you can select an application for automatic installation on the VPS. Otherwise, leave the Auto-Install Application list box set to None.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click VPS Quick Start Guide.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new VPS. In the meantime, you may want to browse the
- Introduction to VPS hosting
What is a VPS (Virtual Private Server)? Why would I want one? Learn about A2 Hosting VPS options here.
- Ordering process
Get answers to your questions about the ordering process at A2 Hosting.
- VPS Quick Start Guide
This Quick Start Guide provides all the information you need to get your new VPS up and running quickly.
- Using A2 Hosting Coupons
As a new customer, you can try our services at discounted rates with A2 Hosting Coupons. Learn more here.