Nuestra base de conocimientos sólo está disponible actualmente en inglés. Estamos en el proceso de traducir estas páginas y las publicaremos cuando estén disponibles.
How to order a shared web hosting package
This article shows how to order a web hosting package from A2 Hosting. These types of hosting packages are also referred to as "shared hosting" packages, because your account resides on a server that hosts multiple accounts.
Ordering a web hosting package
To order a web hosting package from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to http://www.a2hosting.com.
- On the top banner, click SHARED HOSTING.
, or select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- Click Configure page appears.. The
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
Under Configurable Options, select any additional features that you want for your web hosting account:
- To automatically install an application for your new account, select the program you want to install in the Auto-Install Application list box. Otherwise, leave the Auto-Install Application list box set to None.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click Shared Hosting Quick Start Guide.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new account. In the meantime, you may want to read the