How to manage credit cards on the Customer Portal
This article describes how to manage your credit card information using the Customer Portal.
Managing credit card information
To add a credit card to your Customer Portal account, or to change the existing credit card information, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Customer Portal.
If you do not know how to log in to the Customer Portal, please see this article
- On the menu bar, click HELLO, NAME!, where NAME is your first name:
- Click PAYMENT METHODS:
- Under Payment Methods, click Add New Credit Card.
- In the Description text box, you can optionally specify a description for the card.
- In the Card Number text box, type the credit card number (without spaces).
- In the Expiry Date list boxes, type the month and year that the card expires.
- In the CVV/CVC2 Number text box, type the three-digit card verification number on the back of the credit card.
- If the correct billing address is not listed, click Add a new address.
You can only maintain information in the Customer Portal for one credit card at a time. If you already have a credit card on file and then enter a new credit card, it replaces the old card information.